Friday, August 26, 2005

Steven's 1st Hurricane

It's been a rough week at work -- I'd say overwhelming is a better word to describe what we're going through. We've been pushed to places we've never had to go before, and forced to look at what we do in completely different ways. We've been challenged, and then challenged again and have definitely grown both professionally and personally. Many of us are physically and emotionally drained, but we're helping each other get through the days.
I think we're all looking forward to getting back to the states and our families, our pets and our homes. As the days continue to pass us by we have grown to enjoy the little reminders of home. The simple emails saying hello...we miss you, those random voicemails asking how we're doing... and especially the pictures of what we've left back home.
While I've been away my godson has taken his first steps, sprung a few inches, grown a few teeth and experienced his 1st hurricane without his parents fleeing the storm. Although South Florida was hit with heavy rain and strong winds, Steven could care less! I can't believe how big he is... and I can't wait to see him again!
We miss you all... thanks for checking in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Miguel! We miss you too!
Lisa

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home