Welcome Ava Durruthy to the World!
Speaking of things I've missed while away.... Ava Durruthy was born on Thursday, August 25th -- at least I think it was Thursday... the time difference has me a bit confused. I'm happy to report all is fine and well... both mother and "princess in waiting" are home and doing just fine. I spoke to Jacquie from the hospital... it was after her epidural and she doesn't remember a thing. Can't wait to get home to see Ava. Actually can't wait to get home to see lots of things... including my family... little Mo and all of you!
Hong Kong Update: Douglas arrived last week. We've already put him to work and I've even managed to get him to Richard the Tailor! Sorry, I haven't added any pictures of life here in Hong Kong... it's been way to hectic, and I'll have even less time to post as we get closer to opening day.
See you all soon!


Hong Kong Update: Douglas arrived last week. We've already put him to work and I've even managed to get him to Richard the Tailor! Sorry, I haven't added any pictures of life here in Hong Kong... it's been way to hectic, and I'll have even less time to post as we get closer to opening day.
See you all soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home