Friday, September 16, 2005

Packing up and Heading Home

WOW! The event has come and gone, and it's time to pack up our lives and head back to our families and our homes. The last few days have been bitter sweet. We're all so relieved the Grand Opening is over, yet sad to say goodbye to all of our new friends. As I've said before, this journey has been both exhilirating and exhausting. We've worked hard, and played hard... and as we say our goodbye's to Hong Kong and this experience we take with us lessons learned and experiences that will never be repeated. To those of you who supported us along the way... Thank You! To my friends here in Hong Kong who will stay behind... um Goy Sai! Thanks for all of the memories... and to my dawgs heading east and west... What a wild ride it has been.. I'll never forget Insomnia, Big Mama, and Dolphins in the Fashizal!
Now I'm off to Cambodia and Vietnam.. my last taste of Asia before heading home! See you on the East Coast!
I hope to post pictures from Grand Opening and Tony's arrival soon.

Miguel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home